5th Transnational Meeting in was held in Santa Maria Da Feira, Portugal between 20-23 March 2018. Participants worked on the project book which will be completed until the end of May,2018 and good practices were shared about Point P. local project which has been implemented by the Municipality againts the addiction.
Remarks for the 1st day
- How the project has been going so far:
– Update on HnD project so far;
– Feedback from TPM held in Latvia.
- Overview of the project:
– Flashmob awareness video made by Fernando Pessoa School;
– Presentation of Family Workbook by Italian partner.
- Study visit session with some of the network services that deal with primary prevention:
– Working session visit to youth health care office ACES Entre o Douro e Vouga I – Feira/Arouca;
– Working session visit to public safety police – safe school program – PSP Santa Maria da Feira;
– Working session visit to Ser+Pessoa Santa Maria da Feira.
Remarks for the 2nd day
– Exhibition of educational activities about HnD project
– The action plan – what is left to do?
– Upcoming local project activities
– Preparation of the final TPM
– Project impact evaluation
– Introduction to the best practices project draft book:
Book graphic design
– Study Visit Session some of the network services that deal with secondary prevention:
-Working Session Visit to Comunidade Terapêutica Casa Grande